Audigy Support?

From: John Wilson <jmw74_at_panix.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2003 13:19:42 -0400 (EDT)
Hello all.

I've been using the OSS drivers for my Audigy "Gamer" sound card for quite
some time now, and would like to switch away from OSS.  I vaguely
remember, after searching Google, that someone had gotten this to work
after a recent cvsup.  Unfortunately, I cannot seem to get this to work
natively.

I've tried the usual emu_10k1 kernel module with no luck.  I was just
wondering if perhaps I'm not doing something correctly, or I should just
stick with the OSS drivers for the time being.

I'm running -Current as of June 06 2003.

Thank you for your assistance,
John Wilson