panic: bad pte

From: Fred Souza <fred_at_storming.org>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 16:25:01 -0300
Hello,

  I experienced this panic few hours ago, but couldn't debug it back
  then (the kernel that crashed has no debugging stuff). So here's the
  only info I could read from the screen when the box hardlocked:

  ----

  TPTE at 0xbfefeffc  IS ZERO _at_ VA bfbff000
  panic: bad pte

  syncing disks, buffers remai

  ----

  Yes, it locked before even writing the rest of "remaining". I could
  not reproduce it with a kernel built minutes after this one in
  question yet (a GENERIC one, built off the same source tree as the
  other one), but if I do I'll feed the list with more info.

  Here's the uname of the box:

  FreeBSD torment.storming.org 5.1-CURRENT FreeBSD 5.1-CURRENT #0: Tue
  Jun 10 00:59:41 BRT 2003
  nazguul_at_torment.storming.org:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/torment  i386

  Fred

--
"Life is a sexually transferred disease with 100% mortality."