Re: Belkin USB 2.0 Cardbus card

From: Alistair Sutton <alistair.sutton_at_ntlworld.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 19:05:03 +0100
* Paul T. Root (ptroot_at_qwest.com) wrote:
> Has anyone got one of these cards working?
>
> I plug it into my laptop with 5.1, cvsupped on
> Monday or Tuesday (long week), and try to plug
> this card in.
>
> It is recognized the card, but has errors and
> disables them.

A fix for this was posted to the list and added to -CURRENT sometime
yesterday.

I've no idea if there are any plans for a MFC as it only involved adding
2 lines to 2 files.

http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/src/sys/dev/usb/ehci_pci.c.diff?r1=1.1&r2=1.2

and

http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/src/sys/dev/usb/uhci_pci.c.diff?r1=1.46&r2=1.47

will get you the diffs that you need if you don't want to jump up to
-CURRENT.

HTH

Alistair
--