Re: Possible EHCI bugs

From: John-Mark Gurney <gurney_j_at_efn.org>
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2003 19:54:17 -0700
Terry Lambert wrote this message on Sun, Jun 15, 2003 at 19:40 -0700:
> Bernd Walter wrote:
> > Note: we are strictly USB1.x at this time.
>
> There was a recent PCI attach patch that I thought fixed this?

Are you talking about the patch to check for multifunction devices?

> I know it hasn't been integrated yet (for God knows why), but
> it seemed to fix the problems.

If this is the patch you are talking about, I asked for x86 testing,
but I haven't heard any responses that it fixes (or even runs) on
x86 systems.

But also, I need to improve the sparc arch bit some too.  Jake has
some suggestions to make it a bit cleaner.

--
  John-Mark Gurney				Voice: +1 415 225 5579