Problem on installing BSD 5.x on laptop ...

From: Damien Touraine <damien.touraine_at_limsi.fr>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 10:58:51 +0200
Hello,
I have a 3CCFEM556BI pccard connected on my laptop.
However, I don't manage to get the device working during the install of
FreeBSD 5.0 and 5.1. Actually the pcmcia driver work fine as it
recognized my APA 1480A cardbus. During the boot there is a message
"ep0: eeprom failed to come ready". When I switch on the second console
during the installation, I have a message ep0: No I/O space?!

How could I get my 3CCFEM556BI work during the install process of FreeBSD ?

Friendly
     Damien Touraine