terminfo man page

From: Guy Middleton <guy_at_obstruction.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 14:33:57 -0400
I put this on comp.unix.bsd.freebsd.misc, but I'll ask here too.

Is there any reason for the terminfo man page?

It's a good man page, a very stylish and well-written man page, but it's
wrong.

It says the terminfo files are in /usr/share/misc/terminfo (they're not
there).  They do get installed into /usr/local/share/misc/terminfo as part of
the ncurses port.  Could we just remove the man page from the base system?