RE: FeeBSD 5.1 and localdaemons

From: Darin <derwood_at_naebunny.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 08:29:52 -0400
Thanks to everyone for their tips.. I decided to blow it all away and start
fresh..
And, its all working properly now.. Go figure.. No idea what I did the first
time around that would have caused that..
I've been able to get postfix up and running happily so I'll continue from
there..
Thanks again to everyone for the quick responses..

Darin -