Re: Is DRI on FreeBSD unmaintained?

From: Adam <blueeskimo_at_gmx.net>
Date: 21 Jun 2003 10:44:24 -0400
On Sat, 2003-06-21 at 09:12, Lefteris Chatzibarbas wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I believe that the web page related to DRI on BSD (FreeBSD and NetBSD)
> is:
>
>   http://people.freebsd.org/~anholt/dri/index.html
>
> I have mailed both this mailing list and eta_at_lclark.edu (contact address
> as stated in the aforementioned web page), about a problem with DRI on
> FreeBSD and OpenGL and got no answer (10 days have passed since then).
>
> Is DRI on FreeBSD unmaintained?  Am I sending my problem report to the
> wrong place?  What should I do or who should I contact about this?
>
> My message to this mailing list:
>
>   http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-current/2003-June/004859.html

There are known problems with the DRI that Eric (eta_at_lclark.edu) is
currently unable to fix (due to time and $$ problems). I think he got
tired of answering the same question over and over, and has resorted to
ignoring some emails. He is also very busy with school.

You might join #XFree86 on irc.freenode.net if you *really* need to get
help. There are many people in there with plenty of experience with the
DRI. Eric even stops by on occasion.

--
Adam <blueeskimo_at_gmx.net>