Problems booting install cd of both 4.x and 5.1 on SMP PPRO machine!

From: Arnvid Karstad <arnvid_at_karstad.org>
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2003 22:33:45 +0200
Hi

I yet again tried to install FreeBSD on one of my older smp computer's
since I want to use it as a secondary ns. But both 4.7/8 and 5.1 seems
to freeze nicely at the Waiting 15 seconds for SCSI devices to settle.

The machine is an older IBM PC Server 325. It does however boot other
os's. Is there anyway to get around or to perhaps localize the problem?

Mvh/Best regards,

Arnvid L. Karstad