Re: ReiserFS

From: David Leimbach <leimy2k_at_mac.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2003 11:05:34 -0500
I certainly have heard of no such plans.  FreeBSD 5 comes with UFS2 as
the
default filesystem and you can achieve many of the benefits of a
journaling
file system by enabling soft-updates.

I believe the FreeBSD handbook has more on the topic and you can browse
it online
at http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/index.html

Dave