KLD symbol loading for gdb

From: John-Mark Gurney <gurney_j_at_efn.org>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 11:01:10 -0700
Hello,

I have updated my scripts for loading KLD symbols into kgdb.  This is
designed to work with core dumps.  It will search out and find the symbol
files automaticly.  It will search both the compile directory and the
modules directory of the source tree.  This is for people who want to
work on a module, but don't want to rebuild their entire kernel tree
to get it.

This updated version should automaticly detect all paths now.  It
uses the info.x file from the crash dump to get the compile path.

It assumes crash dumps are in /var/crash

Basic usage is:
sh kgdb <dumpnum>

--
  John-Mark Gurney				Voice: +1 415 225 5579