Re: 5.2-RELEASE TODO

From: Robert Watson <rwatson_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2003 12:07:08 -0400 (EDT)
On Sun, 29 Jun 2003, David Taylor wrote:

> On Sun, 29 Jun 2003, Robert Watson wrote:
> >   +------------------------------------------------------------------------+
> >   |        Issue        |  Status  |   Responsible   |     Description     |
> >   |---------------------+----------+-----------------+---------------------|
>  ^^^
>
> I don't suppose it would be possible to delete a couple of those leading
> spaces on each line?
>
> Although it fits into an 80-column display in vim/cat/whatever, mutt
> ends up wrapping it, and making it very ugly, but removing a couple of
> the spaces would make it fit fine.

The way these are currently produced is to check out the web tree, build
the HTML for the todo lists/etc, render them with links, dump to text,
trim the unnecessary headers and footers, and spit them into a form
e-mail.  I can trim the leading spaces easily enough using sed; most other
properties of the rendering are up to links and therefore hard to adjust.

robert_at_fledge.watson.org      Network Associates Laboratories