timeseal program doesn't work with FreeBSD-5.1

From: Juan Francisco Rodriguez Hervella <jrh_at_lab.it.uc3m.es>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 00:49:01 +0200 (CEST)
Hello:

I usuallly play chess on FICS. They use a programme
called "Timeseal", which is pre-compiled for a lot
of different platforms (Linux, Windows, FreeBSD, etc).

This program adjust clocks when network delay appears
or something like that, I'm not an expert on the subject.

The problem is that this program use to work on FreeBSD-4.X
but it's not working any longer with FreeBSD-5.0

When I exec: timeseal.FreeBSD www.freechess.org 5000 this
error appears:

bash: ./timeseal.FreeBSD: cannot execute binary file

"ldd" shows this:

ldd: timeseal.FreeBSD: not a dynamic executable

Why is binary compatibility broken with this executable ?

I've talk with Freechess guys and they said that
if they've got time they will look at the issue so I
just wanted to know where the problem can be.

If you need more info don't hesitate to ask me. Im using
FreeBDS-5.1

thanks!