[Re: NFS -current

From: Jeff Utter <sirfunk_at_sadclown.net>
Date: 25 Mar 2003 20:54:40 -0500
	I'm not sure if it's related, but i've noticed under HEAVY nfs load my
nfs server hangs for a while, then it REBOOTS! i'm pretty sure it's a
nfs related problem, because doing heavy disk i/o on the server itself
doen't have any related problems at all.. only when it's heavy access
over nfs.

I'm going to try makeworld again today, maybe it was a bug that has been
fixed. we'll see