Kernel panic - never had one before, what do I do?

From: Jason Morgan <jwm-freebsd_at_sentinelchicken.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 13:35:28 +0000
I just got a panic. As I have never had one before, I don't know what to
do. It's on another system so I don't have to reboot immediately (that
would solve the problem temporarily, wouldn't it?) if someone would give
me some advice, I could try to help debug it; however, as I'm not a
coder (not a real one anyway), I don't know how much help I would be.

It's a 5.0-CURRENT system, just installed and built last week. It
paniced right after doing a source update (not a build, just cvsup).
The panic error is as follows:

panic: mtx_lock() of spin mutex vnode interlock _at_
/usr/src/sys/kern/vfs_subr.c:3187

Thanks,
Jason