Coda & 5.x

From: Tim Robbins <tjr_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2003 12:06:43 +1100
Thanks to kevlo_at_ and arved_at_, the Coda port and the related libraries have
been updated to the current releases. I believe I have fixed most of the
regressions (over 4.x) in the kernel coda support. I encourage everyone
who is using Coda on 4.x, or who is interested in playing with it, to
install the new ports and a recent kernel (something from the past 36 hours)
and to try it out.

I'd be to interested to hear about any problems that have been introduced
between 4.x and -current.

Tim