Re: MIDI

From: Friedemann Becker <Friedemann.Becker_at_student.uni-tuebingen.de>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 23:53:26 +0200 (Westeuropäische Sommerzeit)
I'm interrested in using MIDI on FreeBSD, too, but I have to tell you,
that - as far as I found out - there has been midi support some time
ago, but it's not included in the system/kernel anymore.

There's probably some hope although, I don't find it, but I remember
someone stated that you can easily apply the netbsd midi code as a
patch to the current kernel. 5.0RC2 works according to this source,
but had system reboots, when kldloading the midi module.

If you're interrested, maybee you have more luck searching, there
aren't many articles about freebsd and midi on the net (especially
newer ones).

I'll keep on searching....

Friedemann