Re: HEAD'S UP: Removal of the old rc system

From: Doug Barton <DougB_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Fri, 2 May 2003 04:18:52 -0700 (PDT)
On Thu, 1 May 2003, Doug Barton wrote:

> rc.sendmail

*sigh*  Sorry folks, this file should not have been removed. I tested
basic functionality, but did not test anything more exciting, and
therefore I missed the fact that A) this file is depended on by other
things, and B) it's depended on by /etc/mail/Makefile. My apologies for
the confusion, and thanks to hrs for pointing this out to me.

Hopefully this is the biggest mistake I made on this project.

Mea Culpa,

Doug