Re: another panic: ffs_blkfree: freeing free block

From: Tim Robbins <tjr_at_FreeBSD.ORG>
Date: Fri, 2 May 2003 21:59:34 +1000
On Fri, May 02, 2003 at 07:32:16PM +0800, David Xu wrote:

[...]
> panic: ffs_blkfree: freeing free block
[...]

Can you try running fsck on the filesystem in single-user mode instead of
letting background fsck do it? I was getting a lot of strange UFS-related
panics a few months ago and they went away after I ran fsck.

The recent surge of reports of this panic seems to hint at a more recent bug,
but I thought I'd just suggest this anyway...

Tim