Re: Floppy Support

From: Matthias Buelow <mkb_at_mukappabeta.de>
Date: Sun, 4 May 2003 03:48:58 +0200
Duraid Madina writes:

>Are you saying that you would be honestly upset or at a serious
>disadvantage if 4.8/5.0-rel were the latest releases you could install

I might also add that there are probably quite a few of us
who've always been using scsi cdroms, also to keep the machine
ide-free... and that pc bioses often have extreme trouble booting
from scsi cdroms, if at all (I've never seen a PC myself where
this worked), so the only option is floppies, or netboot.

--
Matthias Buelow
home: mkb/at/mukappabeta.de