m_freem detected a mbuf double-free : xl0 kernel panic

From: Matt <matt_at_xtaz.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 4 May 2003 12:08:57 +0100 (BST)
Unfortunatly this machine does not have enough swap space to dump a panic
and I also do not have a serial console so there is no debug information,
but I am getting a 100% reproducable panic on a kernel built on sources
cvsup'd either an hour ago or yesterday morning (I've tried both). Sources
from friday are fine.

The important looking parts I scribbled down on some paper from ddb are
m_freem detected a mbuf double-free, kernel trap 12 with interrupts
disabled, current process int12: xl0.

This happens the second my irc client tries to connect to an irc server
after booting the system. If I boot kernel.old (from friday) it works
fine.

Hopefully somebody else with a nic using the xl driver has the same
problem and could offer some proper debug. If not I will try and add more
swap space so I can get a core file.

--
email: matt_at_xtaz.co.uk - web: http://xtaz.co.uk/
Hardware, n.: The parts of a computer system that can be kicked.