Re: same define in two header files

From: Mike Barcroft <mike_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Sun, 4 May 2003 15:09:41 -0400
Alexander Kabaev <kabaev_at_mail.ru> writes:
> On 04 May 2003 19:21:21 +0200
> Pav Lucistnik <pav_at_oook.cz> wrote:
> >  Maybe there are stalled header files in /usr/include, how can I found
> >  which one? I can't rely on timestamps like with binaries.
> >
> No, this was a pollution I incorrectly propagated from non-i386
> platforms. I will commit a fix shortly.

I guess this means you're going to remove DBL_* and FLT_*?  If so, I
agree there's no reason why we should define duplicate constants in
a non-standard location.

Also, the namespace check for LONG_BIT and WORD_BIT is very dated and
forgets about any standards written in the last decade or so.  A more
appropriate check would be #ifndef __BSD_VISIBLE (after including
<sys/cdefs.h>).

Best regards,
Mike Barcroft