HEADSUP: bsdlabel/disklabel changes

From: Poul-Henning Kamp <phk_at_phk.freebsd.dk>
Date: Mon, 05 May 2003 23:39:43 +0200
The commit below selects the new "bsdlabel" program instead of the
old disklabel program.  This hopefully makes the partitioning
process more intuitive on BSD label platforms.

The hightlights are:

    * All the "historical" fields are hidden and handled automatically
      unless -A argument given.  You should practically never need -A.

    * -r argument ignored (to keep scripts working).  The "raw"
      functionality is automatically activated where necessary.

    * default type for -w is "auto".  You can now put a label on a disk
      simply with "disklabel -w /dev/ad0"

Please check the man-page, I have updated it to reflect current reality.

Improvements to both program and manual page are most welcome.

Poul-Henning