New devfs.conf

From: Doug Barton <DougB_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Mon, 5 May 2003 18:47:23 -0700 (PDT)
FYI, I've left the ttyv0 -> vga symlink commented out because X 4.3.0
doesn't seem to need it anymore. I tested it with xterm, aterm, xdm,
startx, and a bunch of X apps that I have installed. My preference would
be to leave it commented out unless there is demonstrated need, but if
others have strong opinions about once again providing it by default, I
won't quibble.

Any other (constructive) comments or suggestions about this new mechanism
are welcome. As far as I know, this is the last bit of functionality from
rcOG that we needed to replicate. Thanks to the many folks who have made
suggestions about how to improve the new rc system. Keep those cards and
letters coming. :)

Doug