Re: data corruption with current (maybe sis chipset related?)

From: Heiko Schaefer <hschaefer_at_fto.de>
Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 20:18:03 +0200 (CEST)
Hi Poul,

> >more numbers: i typically see 1-2 blocks of corrupted data (32kb is the
> >size of corrupted data i usually see) on that 60gb disk.
>
> I just saw this as well in the stdout+stderr from a make universe :-(

erm... this sounds exciting to me, but i have no clue what you actually
mean. could you enlighten me ? :)

as i am currently spending heavy thought on investing more money in
hardware to solve my problem, any hints regarding software-reasons would
be most appreciated.

Heiko

--
Free Software. Why put up with inferior code and antisocial corporations?
http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/why-free.html