RE: HP ProLiant DL360G3 rebuttal... ;-)

From: Matthew N. Dodd <mdodd_at_FreeBSD.ORG>
Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 21:44:29 -0400 (EDT)
On Tue, 6 May 2003, Cagle, John (ISS-Houston) wrote:
> FreeBSD is not currently an officially supported operating system, but
> we're doing as much as we can to ensure that FreeBSD (-stable &
> -current) will install and run well on ProLiant servers.  We also
> provide some technical support to the maintainers of the bge and ciss
> drivers.

As someone who may be purchasing new Compaq hardware I'd be interested in
knowing what additional information is available from Compaq about these
management devices.

--
| Matthew N. Dodd  | '78 Datsun 280Z | '75 Volvo 164E | FreeBSD/NetBSD  |
| winter_at_jurai.net |       2 x '84 Volvo 245DL        | ix86,sparc,pmax |