Re: recent performance problems?

From: Munish Chopra <mchopra_at_engmail.uwaterloo.ca>
Date: Wed, 7 May 2003 00:44:02 -0400
On 2003-05-06 20:51 +0000, Doug Barton wrote:
> Do the recommendations in UPDATING help you guys at all?
>
> Doug

Initially I thought GENERIC was the culprit, but after recompiling to a
fairly stripped down kernel with almost no debugging options, the
problem persisted.

As I stated, my last "fast" world/kernel was from April 20. Someone else
has mentioned April 26 now too, so I guess this stuff is fairly
recent. I checked out DMA & Co., all of that stuff is turned on. I
sincerely doubt this has to do with configuration, but who knows.

--
Munish Chopra