Re: Interrupt latency problems

From: David Leimbach <leimy2k_at_mac.com>
Date: Sat, 10 May 2003 07:47:29 -0500
I had a problem like this as well when I wasn't using /dev/sysmouse as
my mouse driver way back in FreeBSD 4.3 or 4.4... I don't remember
which.

Make certain your configuration uses the native FreeBSD mouse driver and
that moused is running.

I know its a weird solution but it really worked for me back then and
may work for you now... give it a whirl.

Dave