Docs for filesystem snapshots on FreeBSD 5.0?

From: Per von Zweigbergk <pvz_at_linux.se>
Date: Sun, 11 May 2003 02:23:47 +0200
The new filesystem snapshot functionality in FreeBSD 5.0 seems very
interesting to make it possible to consistently back up filesystems.
However, I have found very little information about this when googling
for this information.

The best I could come up with: dumping an active filesystem is best
done with "dump -L", where -L activates snapshotting.

However, I have found no information about any utility similar to
Solaris' fssnap on FreeBSD.

Any pointers?

--
Per von Zweigbergk <pvz_at_e.kth.se>