Re: atapicam

From: Hans Lambermont <hans_at_lambermont.dyndns.org>
Date: Sun, 11 May 2003 13:02:39 +0200
Kenneth Culver wrote:

> I fixed my problem, I did a make includes in /usr/src, then rebuilt
> libcam, and rebuilt cdrtools, everything works now.

Doesn't work for me :-/

gagh# camcontrol devlist
camcontrol: error sending CAMIOCOMMAND ioctl: Inappropriate ioctl for device

I also booted a fresh kernel. Maybe 'make includes in /usr/src', 'make
libcam in /usr/src/lib', 'make install in /usr/src/lib/libcam' is not
enough for this camcontrol update ?

Hints are welcome :-)

Hans
--