sysinstall on new installation prints debugging info

From: Doug Barton <DougB_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Sun, 11 May 2003 15:15:24 -0700 (PDT)
Howdy,

This is a trivial issue, but I'm trying to brain-dump as many "bugs" as I
can in the hopes that someone takes an interest. I used a CD image from
the .jp snap site that was cut at the same time as 5.1-Beta, and used it
to do a clean install on a couple of my boxes, primarily to update to
UFS2, but also to test for little things like this.

When doing the actual writing out of the disk partitions/slices/newfs'ing,
I noticed that there was a pretty large quantity of what looked like
debugging information that showed up "under" the dialog stuff. I _think_
that this was printed out by fdisk, but since a lot of it was covered, it
was hard to be sure.

This is nothing but a cosmetic issue, but if someone is interested in
doing some polishing of our beloved *cough* installer, this would be a
nice thing to tackle.

Doug