ACPI and ps issues

From: Anish Mistry <mistry.7_at_osu.edu>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 10:13:18 -0400
After my latest update 2003-05-11 I'm getting a strange message when I try to
run ps.
ps: sysconf: _SC_ARG_MAX preposterously large.
This seems critical considering I can see my processes.  top works though.

Second I'm seeing some funny acpi messages.  The dmesg has the acpi verbose
sysctl on after boot.  See attached files.
Third I'm still getting significant battery drain while suspended (S3) that
doesn't happen in windows or when acpi is disabled.

dmesg, acpiconf,pciconf,kernel config all attached

Hope this helps someone,

--
Anish Mistry