Re: [Fwd: Re: sysinstall non-USB mouse dialog confusing]

From: Doug Barton <DougB_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 21:53:28 -0700 (PDT)
> Yes.  My gut feeling is to also
>
> 1) default the above dialog to TRUE,
> 2) allow ubsd to be toggled in the 'Startup Services' menu, with the
> default to TRUE.  Hell, usbd isn't nearly as annoying as sendmail!

Sounds reasonable to me. Also, thanks to John for explaining the
deficiency in my understanding of the usbd enablement. :)

Thanks to those who took an interest in this. Since the installer is often
the first freebsd thing that users see, I think it's worth taking the time
to improve the UI, especially in the areas where it's needlessly
confusing.

Doug