Re: misfiled PR ? bin/51181

From: Giorgos Keramidas <keramida_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 19:37:10 +0300
On 2003-05-13 21:07, Christoph Kukulies <kuku_at_physik.rwth-aachen.de> wrote:
> I was watching a pending gnats PR (51181) I had posted last month
> to be marked as 'misfiled' (?) and then landing in bin/51181 though
> I think it is a kernel bug.
>
> bin is refering to programs, right? But a bad malloc kernel
> message, coming from netgraph, would that be a kernel bug or not?

I've refiled this under kern/.

Can you follow up to the PR and add all the relevant error messages
you're getting?

Does the bad malloc cause a panic?

If yes, can you build a debugging kernel and acquire a crash dump and
a backtrace of the kernel as described in the Developer's Handbook?

Thanks for the notice about the PR category,

- Giorgos