Re: 5.2-RELEASE TODO

From: Robert Watson <rwatson_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 14:31:21 -0400 (EDT)
Obviously, this list will evolve as our notion of 5.2-RELEASE evolves.
I've already had some very useful feedback on this, some new items, item
tweaks, etc--I'd welcome further feedback.  Any substantial discussion of
feature goals should be moved to arch_at_.

Changes to the list will be visible on the web site about every 12 hours,
but you can also check the list straight out of the www tree and locally
generate the html to look at.  We're going to keep the 5.2-RELEASE todo
list posting every two weeks for now, and once we get closer to the
5.2-RELEASE date we'll bump it up.

Thanks,

robert_at_fledge.watson.org      Network Associates Laboratories