ACPI problems with -current on Dell Latitude C600 laptop

From: Olev <olev_at_bsd.ee>
Date: Sat, 17 May 2003 17:51:10 +0300
Upgrading my Dell Latitude C600 from 5.0 to -current I started to notice
strange errors with ACPI. From boot -v:
acpi_cmbat0: battery initialization start
     ACPI-0293: *** Warning: Buffer created with zero length in AML

It gives this warning many times and after init:
     ACPI-0293: *** Warning: Buffer created with zero length in AML
         -0166: *** Error: UtAllocate: Attempt to allocate zero

and finally:
acpi_acad0: acline initialization done, tried 7 times
acpi_cmbat0: battery initialization failed, giving up
acpi_cmbat1: battery initialization failed, giving up

So fBSD thinks, that the laptop is running with no batteries and apm
shows the same. Any fix to this problem? 5.0 was running nicely and apm
showed information about the battery life etc. Hope this gets fixed
before 5.1 release. Full dmesg _at_ http://bsd.ee/~olev/dmesg

Olev