Re: Reproducable panic in in6_pcbbind

From: Mark Santcroos <marks_at_ripe.net>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 08:51:52 +0200
On Tue, May 20, 2003 at 04:31:44PM -0500, Craig Boston wrote:
> td=0x0 looks bad, and it seems really weird that nam and td change in
> the call to tcp6_usr_bind since sobind just calls it with the same
> arguments it was given.  Stack corruption maybe?  sobind should have
> choked on the null pointer long before it ever got to tcp6_usr_bind...

I had something similar some weeks/months ago. It also happened with
closing and reopening an ssh forwarding session (no socks however afaik).

I'm running with some debugging statements in my tree for the event that
it happens again. Are you running -current as of recent or an older one?

My stack was also corrupted as that code can't be reached at all with
td==0.

Mark

--
Mark Santcroos                    RIPE Network Coordination Centre
http://www.ripe.net/home/mark/    New Projects Group/TTM