Re: HEADSUP: commit-spree when freeze ends.

From: Bruce Evans <bde_at_zeta.org.au>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 19:42:35 +1000 (EST)
> You can find the total patch here:
>
> 	http://phk.freebsd.dk/2re/total.patch
>
> This file contains a "head -3" over all the component patch files
> and will generally contain the planned commit message.  If there
> is no message, it's a good guess that the change is trivial.

I noticed a few changes that have nothing to do with linting (e.g.,
uncountifying ctx and removing B_NOWDRAIN), and a few regressions
(mainly breaking warnings for free() of pointers to const.  free(9)
wants non-constant storage even more than free(3), since it always
scribbles on the storage in the INVARIANTS case).

Bruce