Should btxld be a build tool?

From: Doug Barton <DougB_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 02:06:12 -0700 (PDT)
I'm having some weird, exciting system upgrade issues that caused me to
lose a few binaries out of /usr/sbin. One of them happened to be btxld,
which caused my most recent buildworld to fail in src/sys/boot/i386/boot2.
Thus the question, should btxld be a build tool? I don't know enough about
the build system to really know the answer to this, but I thought I'd
mention it.

Doug