Re: Radeon VE won't work with XFree4.3.0.1

From: nobody nobody <freebsd_stable_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 25 May 2003 22:32:26 +0800
>From: "Adam Maas" <mykroft_at_explosive.mail.net>
>To: "nobody nobody" <freebsd_stable_at_hotmail.com>,<david_at_catwhisker.org>
>CC: <freebsd-current_at_freebsd.org>,<freebsd_stable_at_hotmail.com>
>Subject: Re: Radeon VE won't work with XFree4.3.0.1
>Date: Sat, 24 May 2003 13:03:02 -0400
>

>Your problem's not the Radeon, but the display, from the config that's been
>generated. The Radeon's configured OK, the display has no modes.
>
>Any chance on getting the error that X gives you when you start?
>
>Adam

Ok. I would like to clarify some points for my case.  The video card of my
system is Radeon VE with TV-out.  First of all I would like to know if it is
supported under 5.1 beta2. I don't need the tv-out option at the moment.
Secondly,  I didn't have any chance to specify anything (such as modes ...)
since I run xf86cfg and then was kicked by the system.  That is what I did
so far.  Any idea to get off the problem.
Thanks.

Clarence