Re: USB ugen_set_interface issue (+ possible patch)

From: Mark Blackman <mark_at_blackmans.org>
Date: Sun, 25 May 2003 20:12:32 +0100
Hi,

Thanks for the effort here, but using a -current from May 24,
(patch committed on May 18), I'm still getting device
panics of the same type when using modem_run (from pppoa). However,
the modem_run gets a bit further and most of the upload/download
operations succeed. The panic now occurs at BLOCK4 instead
of immediately.

I can arrange to provide more detail for anyone who is
interested.

cheers,
Mark