Re: HEADS UP! Major commits in the tree coming soon

From: Thorsten Futrega <tfutrega_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 18:42:58 +0100 (BST)
 --- The Anarcat <anarcat_at_anarcat.ath.cx> wrote: > On
the tune of some cute Ramones song...

> "Beat on the Troll
> Beat on the Troll
> Beat on the Troll
> With a baseball bat
> Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Oh yeah!"

Erm, this is not really funny. I'm trying to do my
job the best I can. Do you think being on core_at_ and
having to deal with all these politics is fun? I'm
honestly burning out. I might leave, like Mike Smith
did. Hell, I might even be quoted on those slashdot
*BSD trolls. Listen, all these changes are necessary
if
we are to ever have a production ready system. I'm
really tired of dealing with O'Brien, Fumerolas,
Mallet
and other committers who can't understand simple
facts.

Do you think you can do better? Go for it. What I'm
trying to do is get a decent release this time. Guess
FreeBSD is now about politics and not about high
quality code anymore. Too bad.

Thorsten