Re: Libthr stable enough for testing

From: Dag-Erling Smorgrav <des_at_ofug.org>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 00:31:31 +0200
Glenn Johnson <glennpj_at_charter.net> writes:
> It seems to be working fine on a UP machine but it locks up my SMP
> machine just trying to load a gnome session.  It leaves an image on the
> screen but the keyboard and mouse stop responding and I can not ssh into
> the box.

Same here - I get a panic in propagate_priority() on my dual Celeron.
I don't use Gnome or KDE; the panic was triggered by something in the
OpenOffice build - possibly jdk - and somehow resulted in extensive
damage to the work directory (corrupted directory entries) - not to
mention that dumping, of course, does not work.  I'll try to get a
trace.

DES
--
Dag-Erling Smorgrav - des_at_ofug.org