Re: Libthr stable enough for testing

From: Daniel C. Sobral <dcs_at_tcoip.com.br>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 09:22:50 -0300
James Tanis wrote:
> On Thu, 29 May 2003 17:39:18 -0400 (EDT)
> John Baldwin <jhb_at_freebsd.org> wrote:
>

>>It has been committed.  Build rtld with WITH_LIBMAP defined and then
>>setup a libmap.conf.
>>
>>--
>

> 	Alright, I compiled and installed libthr, built rtld WITH_LIBMAP, and created the libmap.conf. I am using the example from the man page to have all programs use the libthr library. As far as I can tell my system is running perfectly fine, but there's nothing particularly special about my setup. Is there a way to find out for sure that the programs are now using libthr? As far as I can tell they should be, but I'd like to have a definitive answer.

ldd application

Where application is exactly how the application is invoked.

--
Daniel C. Sobral                   (8-DCS)
Gerencia de Operacoes

Outros:
	dcs_at_newsguy.com
	dcs_at_freebsd.org
	capo_at_notorious.bsdconspiracy.net

These activities have their own rules and methods
of concealment which seek to mislead and obscure.
		-- Dwight D. Eisenhower, 1960