HEADSDOWN: You can take me out of your .procmailrc now.

From: Poul-Henning Kamp <phk_at_phk.freebsd.dk>
Date: Sat, 31 May 2003 22:51:55 +0200
I have flushed my integration tree now for all but three patches
which are subject to various special handlings.

Sorry about the commit-storm, but I didn't feel like dumping it all
into one commit ("What I did during code freeze").

And now, back to the real substantial stuff in the other trees :-)

Poul-Henning