Re: 5.1-RELEASE TODO

From: Bruce A. Mah <bmah_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Sat, 31 May 2003 17:20:58 -0700
If memory serves me right, Scott Long wrote:

> It's been a matter of not having enough time, nothing more.  I *will*
> address this one way or another before the release.  I apologize for
> taking so long.

Scott, you're hardly the only person with the ability to test this
problem.  In fact, you're not even personally affected by this.  So
don't be too hard on yourself.

Luigi, thanks for coming up with a patch...can't remember if I said that
before.  I'm mystified as to why nobody's stepped forward to help you
test it.

Bruce.