Sticky mouse with SCHED_ULE 10-30-03

From: Schnoopay <schnoopay_at_mackanics.net>
Date: Sat, 01 Nov 2003 08:03:22 -0500
 > Are you using moused?  Is this SMP or UP?  What CPUs are you using?
 >
 > Thanks,
 > Jeff

I am having similar problems after my last cvsup (10-31-03) also using a
USB MS Intellimouse. Mouse is slow to respond under ULE but fine under
4BSD. The mouse feels like it's being sampled at a slow rate.

I am using moused, on a UP Athlon XP 1800+. I am running seti_at_home at
nice 15, but kill the seti process made no notable difference. I failed
to check objective performance as the interactive experience was truly
difficult to work with and I just wanted to get my work done. =]

-Schnoopay