current + netatalk == crash

From: Leo Bicknell <bicknell_at_ufp.org>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 11:08:31 -0500
Using current from 10/28/2003 I rebuilt the kernel with "options
NETATALK", rebooted into it, and built /usr/ports/net/netatalk.

When netatalk starts (specifically, atalkd) after about 15-20 seconds
the machine has a kernel panic, supervisor page read error.

This is quite repeatable (two systems now, does it every time).  I
do have the kernel debugger built and it drops into that so I can
collect more information if that would be helpful.  I'm not really
a kernel hacker so I don't know where to go looking on my own.

Anyone seen this before or can tell me what to do next to track it
down?  This is the same procedure/config I've used to run netatalk
on similar boxes with 4.x FreeBSD with no issues.

--
       Leo Bicknell - bicknell_at_ufp.org - CCIE 3440
Read TMBG List - tmbg-list-request_at_tmbg.org, www.tmbg.org