if_tun failed to register

From: Antoine Jacoutot <ajacoutot_at_lphp.org>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 10:55:22 +0100
Hi :)

I just migrated a 4.8 server to -CURRENT and I have one question.
At boot time I get the following message:

module_register: module if_tun already exists!
Module if_tun failed to register: 17
can't re-use a leaf (if_tun_debug)!

Then I can see a "if_tun.ko" in my loaded modules.
What is this module ? I guess this has to do with the fact that I connect to
the
internet using ppp, but this module did not appear under 4.8.
Is there a kernel option I missed ?
I already have "device tun" in my kernel config file.

Thanks in advance.

--
Antoine Jacoutot
ajacoutot_at_lphp.org