Re: PRs for dagrab and cdparanoia reworked (was: Re: Fix for WINE on -CURRENT)

From: Max Khon <fjoe_at_iclub.nsu.ru>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2003 20:47:29 +0600
Hello!

On Wed, Nov 05, 2003 at 02:10:02PM +0100, Simon Barner wrote:

> > please revise the patch and submit follow-up.
>
> Done. Tested on both -STABLE and -CURRENT.
>
> I am progress of doing the same for dagrab (expect a follow-up to PR
> 57227 soon).

There is no need for extra-patches.
#ifdef CDIOCREADAUDIO seems to be sufficient enough.

Is using CDRIOCSETBLOCKSIZE necessary as well?
If yes it shouold be done in enable_cdda callback I think.

Moreover, is there a reason we should use CDIOCREADAUDIO on RELENG_4?
Please test attached patch. works for me on RELENG_4 and should work
on -CURRENT as well.

/fjoe